UtilityAR AR&VR Training
We are thrilled to be a part of the new Industry 4.0 Skillnet network. Skillnet Network aims to provide training for companies in the quarry, construction and manufacturing industries across Ireland.
UtilityAR will be giving the Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality for Industry course as a part of the Skillnet Network. We will give an overview of the technologies and how they can be used in industrial applications. You can find the course content below:
• Introduce the technologies and their differences
• Video and case study based examples and demonstrations
• How can it benefit industries to improve productivity, efficiency & increase profitability.
• How it can improve the partner and customer experiences
• How it can facilitate business continuity in times of travel restrictions
If you would like to join the course, you can find out more information here